Connex - Nottingham
Role- SEN TA
Pay- £75-£105 a day depending on experience
Location- Newark On Trent
Job Hours/ Start Date- After October Half term – Week Commencing 16th Will be a Training Week
Long Term Position – Temp to Perm
This role would be working in a specialist SEN school base in Newark, the school is working with people with various needs. The school is looking for staff with Level 3 TA or with staff with experience working in SEN schools and then work towards the Level 3 TA.
Which Connex Education can help with.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership:
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, with pay up to £105 per day (We will match or beat your current pay rate)
- Refer a Friend and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership, offering SEN specific training and more
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent opportunities, tailored to your availability
What do you need for this post?
- Good understanding of the autism spectrum
- Good understanding of positive behaviour management
- DBS check on the update service/ willing to do a DBS check
- Good understanding of safeguarding, particularly in schools
- Be confident in working on a 1:1 to basis with a young person
- Be confident in dealing with stressful situations which may include behaviours that challenge.
- Be a good communicator
- To have worked with children in some capacity or work with people with learning disabilities, emotional needs or sensory needs.
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Being able to use re-directive techniques
If you are interested in this role then give Scott Barsby a call at our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to email@example.com