Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are currently recruiting for qualified and experienced Teachers for day to day, short or long-term positions in an SEN School in the Vale of Glamorgan.
There is a range of disabilities within the school so previous knowledge and understanding of ALN would be essential.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, and professional.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Wales:
- Competitive framework rates of pay, £149.57 per day through PAYE
- Five Days a week work or less depending on your availability
- Free access to over 100 accredited CPD courses via internal CPD platform e.g –
- Awareness of Mental Health
- Behaviour Management
- Autism Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Awareness of Preventing Bullying in Schools
- Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Recommend A Friend Scheme
- Dedicated account manager
You must have the following:
- PGCE or equivalent Teaching qualification.
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a Teacher.
- Currently hold a DBS for Child & Adult which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through CEW)
- Desire to make a difference
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly, or by calling Tyler on 07824 523688 alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com