Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are looking for SEN Teachers with a genuine passion for transforming the lives of disengaged, at-risk, and vulnerable learners in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
This role is perfect for qualified SEN / SEND teachers who are eager to work via 1:1 with children and young people with a variety of learning needs, in a creative, flexible, holistic, and trauma-informed manner, to raise their engagement and drastically improve the outlook of their educational journey.
What we offer our SEN / SEND Teachers:
- Flexible part-time hours to suit your schedule.
- Extensive CPD and upskilling opportunities, including access to our own Connex Academy training platform.
- Weekly framework rates of pay, via PAYE
SEN / SEND Teacher requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
- Experience working with young people with Additional Educational Needs.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of safeguarding processes.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
It is a strict requirement that you have the ability to work in a way that promotes the health, safety and wellbeing of children and young people and follow safeguarding policies and procedures at all times.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call 07824 523688 with any questions about the role.