Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are recruiting an SEN Teacher to work with one of partner schools within the Vale of Glamorgan area.
Our children require a very special teacher who can manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that our children require lots of attention, consistency, flexibility, and a non-judgemental approach.
- Experience of working with children with ALN/SEN previously
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions.
- Be enthusiastic and positive.
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Potential to earn up to £750 a week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- Chance to upskill yourself with our fully funded TA qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
You must have the following:
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- An Enhanced DBS certificate for Child & Adult’s that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
If you are interested in the role please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call the office with your questions on 02922 749839