Connex - Wales
We are currently recruiting a SEN Teacher to fill a specific position working within an SEN School in the Rhondda Cynon Taf area.
The school is a friendly and welcoming environment that puts its students at the centre of everything it does. Our staff are dedicated and put the students at the heart of everything they do. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Teacher to work in our amazing school.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then apply today!
- Experience of working with children with ALN/SEN previously
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions.
- Be enthusiastic and positive.
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Potential to earn up to £750 a week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- Chance to upskill yourself with our fully funded TA qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
You must have the following:
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- An Enhanced DBS certificate for Child & Adult’s that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
If you are interested in the role please apply here, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call the office with your questions on 02922 749839