Connex - Warrington
Connex Education are currently recruiting for an SEN teacher to work with a small group of KS1 pupils. The school is located in Northwich and is looking for a teacher who has a lot of SEN experience. The role is to start ASAP until Christmas with the posibilty of this being extended.
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Essential: a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- The ability to teach across their preferred Key Stage, with experience planning and teaching to the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of SATs and Phonics Schemes
- Experience differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- Experience working with SEN and EAL individu
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to our online CPD provider Connex Academy, with over 80 free training courses
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Fantastic links to local schools in Swadlincote in order to build your professional network
- An experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview and observation guidance, and help writing a good personal statement.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call the office number on 01925 320420