Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are recruiting an SEN Teacher to work in an SEN School within the Llanelli area.
Our client is an SEN school for pupils with additional learning needs, many of which have additional ‘barriers to learning’. This would include ADHD, ASD, SEMH, and SpLD. Although sometimes challenging, you will not find job satisfaction like it anywhere else.
Are you passionate about working with young people with Special Educational Needs? Are you able to provide support to pupils within and outside the classroom? Are you passionate about pupils experiencing an inclusive learning environment? Then Connex Education Wales are eager to speak to you!
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions.
- Be enthusiastic and positive to support pupils to achieve their goals
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
- Develop their life skills and passion for independence
- Create a learning environment in which the pupils feel safe, secure and fully included
You must have the following:
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “Teacher”
- An Enhanced DBS certificate for Child & Adult’s that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
- Experience of working with children or adults with ALN/SEN previously
- PGCE with QTS or BA Hons education
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Potential to earn up to £790 a week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development, by taking advantage our free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy. There is a number of courses relating to SEND that you will be required to complete to enhance your knowledge and support this role.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
If you are interested in the role please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call the office with your questions on 01792 989030.