Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistant’s to work within our special educational needs schools based in Merseyside and surrounding areas. Due to a rapid increase in demand across this area, we require SEN teaching assistants who have experience in supporting pupils with special needs and or have experiance within the care sector. Once registered, your dedicated consultant will work closely with you to find roles that suits your needs.
There are many benefits of working for Connex;
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE
- Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with Special Needs or for a support worker looking to get into Education.
To apply for the role you must:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with Special Needs either in a School or a similar setting
- Be willing to provide personal care
- Be confident in working with challenging behaviour
- Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to provide a new one
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – If you are interested, please apply now!