Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a Primary school in Leeds which is easily accessable on public transport. The school is Ofsted rated GOOD, and their aim to create an environment in which all children will flourish and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work to work withing the SEN department.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidate.
Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teaching Assistant you will possess:
– Relevant qualifications and have recent experience in a classroom and/or working to support children with Education
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a SEN Teaching Assistant or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0113 733 9130 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.