Connex - Birmingham
SEND Teaching Assistant – Baginton Area SEN Primary School
Are you somebody with a huge passion for children with SEN? We are looking for a Special Educational Needs teaching assistant that puts dignity and respect for the children at the forefront of what they do.
Our client school specialises in providing a bespoke curriculum for their pupils and offer a wide range of learning experiences and opportunities. If you are a creative, fun and caring individual who also wants to provide this for the next generation of young people with varied disabilities then this could be a role suitable for you.
You will be required to work either 1:1 with students with a specific need or work supporting small groups liaising with the classroom teacher.
What you will need:
– Two school based references or a relevant equivalent
– Relevant experience working in a special educational needs school or working with children with a focus on those with an EHCP
– Hold a current DBS
– UK Full driving license preferable
– The ability to communicate effectively with children with SEN
– To be able to build a rapport with pupils and their families
What you will get:
– Competitive pay rates (daily rate of £65-80)
– Training and ongoing support for professional and personal development including free safeguarding training and up to level 5 qualifications
– Term time only
– Great working hours
If this is a role you are interested in please contact me on: