Connex - Wales
Working as an SEN TA has never been more rewarding.
Each of our Teaching Assistants can pick and choose from a range of interchangeable termly benefits.
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, with a keen interest in working with schools across Rhondda Cynon Taf?
Yes? Then Connex Education Wales have the perfect role for you!
We are working on an exclusive basis with a range of schools who require support from enthusiastic and dedicated individuals, with experience working with young people with challenging behaviour and 1:1 SEN support.
Why work with Connex Education Wales?
- Great rates of framework pay.
- Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Chance to upskill and develop as a fantastic Teaching Assistant.
For this role, it is essential that you also have the following:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- Experience working with children with SEN/ALN.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to email@example.com . Please call the office on 02922 749839 with any questions about the role.