Connex - Liverpool
Role: Primary SEN Teaching Assistants
Hours: Flexible working hours
Salary: between £375 – £425 weekly.
Connex Education are currently seeking flexible and adaptable teaching assistants who have experience working with children with special educational needs. You will be required to support children with SEN within a mainstream setting in our primary schools around the Crosby area.
We are seeking teaching assistants that will be able to bring calmness and consistency to our classrooms. We are ideally seeking experienced teaching assistants for these roles, although we will consider newly qualified teaching assistants for the available roles.
Bookings available to you:
- Day-to-day supply bookings and short-term roles.
- Long-term 1:1 support for children with Special Educational Needs
- Long-term general support roles in the classroom.
- Part-time booking – half-day bookings on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Assist the classroom teacher in planning engaging activities that promote learning and development.
- Support children on a 1:1 basis when required.
- Create a calm and nurturing environment.
- Deliver small-group interventions for Maths and English.
- Lead sensory sessions and assist teacher in planning and implementing classroom plans for individual children.
- Demonstrate commitment to CPD and attend relevant training courses as required.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Weekly pay, through PAYE system plus holiday pay.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited)
- Level 3 and 4 TA qualification fully funded through us (yes we provide free training for candidates)