Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working alongside a multi academy trust in the North Nottinghamshire area. The trusts aim is to create an environment in which all children will flourish and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The Trust are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work to work withing the SEN department.
The role will be on a long term basis, quite possibly permanent for the right candidates.
Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Start date: September 2023
Hours: Full time
Location: North Nottinghamshie
As a successful teaching Assistant you will possess:
– Relevant qualifications and have recent experience in a classroom and/or working to support children with Education
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.