Connex - Warrington
I am working with a number of schools throughout Northwich and surrounding areas who are looking for Teaching Assistants to work on an ad hoc basis. The working days will be between Monday and Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm. This role would suit university students or those looking for extra hours to fit around their current roles.
The schools I am working with cater for a range of additional needs, such as Autism, SEMH, SLD, MLD, PMLD and challenging behaviour. They are in need of dedicated and resilient Teaching Assistants to work on a day to day basis.
Skills required to be an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Provide support to both students and staff as well as creating relationships with family members.
- Have the ability to be able to provide intimate care to the students, there will be occasions where you will be required to do this.
- Have an understanding of special educational needs and how to support these children.
- Experience working with Autism in either a residential or educational setting.
- Work with staff to provide bespoke learning plans and development pathways, striving for personal growth within students.
- Have the dedication to improving student’s lives for the better, supporting them to achieve goals socially, physically or academically.
- Be resilient, fast thinking and adaptable to different environments.
- Provide bespoke learning plans and development path.
- Any supporting qualifications you may have will be taken into consideration when reviewing your application.
In return Connex can offer you:
- Access to our online training platform Thirsty Scholars, with over 80 free courses.
- Weekly payments at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE.
- Support from a dedicated and knowledgeable specialist education consultant on hand to help 24/7.
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral.
- Interview observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
To apply, you must have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one. It is essential that all applicants have experience working with Special Educational Needs in either a academic or residential setting.
For more information, please apply now, or email a CV to email@example.com