Connex - Birmingham
Are you looking for your next opportunity? Do you enjoy supporting children in a 1:1 setting? Our new role may be for you!
This position requires working with children aged 2-19 years with ADHD, ADD, SEMH and visual/hearing impairments. This role is for a long-term fulltime position in an SEN school based in the Smiths wood area.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to commit to Full-Time hours (8:30am-3:30pm)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- A willingness to provide personal care in necessary.
- Be Passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people
- Experience working with children with SEMH needs (preferred but not essential)
- Be creative, friendly, and approachable
If you think this opportunity is right for you or you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV to Hardeep.firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!
Start date – ASAP