Connex - Birmingham
Connex Education is currently recruiting an experienced, SEN Teaching Assistant for a special educational needs Primary School based in Coventry, West Midlands.
Our client school is an inspirational, Autism specialist provision who provides a bespoke, tailored curriculum to match the needs of their children aged 4-11. Seeking an innovative, passionate and experienced Teaching Assistant to join their established team.
You will be required to work alongside Class Teachers and additional TA’s to effectively support your class of children with their learning, development and extra-curricular activities. Experience of working with children on an EHCP would be beneficial, as you may be required to tailer lessons to the needs of your pupils.
We welcome the applications of experienced Teaching Assistants, with a strong understanding of Autism Spectrum Condition and the drive to help children learn and develop to the best of their abilities.
To qualify you must:
- Be level 3 Childcare/ST+L CACHE or degree qualified
- Have recent experience of working within a classroom supporting with SEN
- Be resilient, positive thinking and hands-on with your work practice
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
- Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
Connex Education will offer you:
- Fair rates of pay between £65.50-£75 which are fully AWR compliant
- A personal consultant
- Support with your CV and interview advice
- An excellent ‘refer a friend scheme’
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/ or get in touch with our office on 02476 633 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.