Connex - Sheffield
Role: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary: £70-£85 per day
Shifts: Monday to Friday, full-time and part-time shifts available
Are you looking for a career supporting children and young people?
Connex Education Partnership is recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to working a school based in Derby. This is for a position in a Specialist school, working in both Primary and Secondary settings with a real hands-on approach to learning.
We are looking for strong, enthusiastic and caring people who can build lasting relationships with both pupils and parents.
Once registered your dedicated consultant will locate schools that are suitable for you and your needs. We have helped many Teaching Assistants find a permanent position through supply work so it is highly likely that we can certainly help.
For this position, you will:
- Be highly committed, enthusiastic, positive, patient and show good initiative.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and staff.
- Have previous experience working with children.
- Have competent skills in both literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
In return, we will offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training.
- Interview/observation help and guidance.
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7.
- Ongoing assignments.
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE.
If you are interested in the role of Teaching Assistant or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0114 533 1980 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.