Connex - Stevenage
HEY YOU, yes you! Hi have a read of this!
I’m looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant in HATFIELD and I’m inviting you to apply!
This role requires working with children and young adults aged 2-19 years with various educational and emotional needs. This role is a temporary position in an SEN school based in the HATFIELD area.
The Bonus: What I will get out of this…
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities.
- SEN strategies and techniques to enhance my skills
- A supportive team
- The chance to positively impact children’s lives.
The Role: What I will do…
- Provide 1:1 or small group support to students.
- Work with teachers to develop lesson plans/activities that foster inclusiveness within classroom settings.
- Track students’ academic progress and provide support with their Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Provide emotional support and facilitate the development of life skills.
- Appropriately handle all situations while ensuring the students’ safety and well-being.
- Become a valuable part of the team.
Requirements: What I will need…
- A willingness to provide personal care when necessary.
- Prior experience working with SEN (desirable but not essential).
- Current Enhanced DBS clearance (or willingness to acquire one).
- Patience and a strong sense of empathy.
Please apply if you believe this job role is suitable for you. If you are shortlisted, I will be in touch with you to start the process!
I look forward to receiving your application!