Connex - Birmingham
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Daily Pay: £65-£75
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Contract: Temp to Perm
Start Date: ASAP
At Connex Education, Teaching Assistants are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference.
Connex Education are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant who is passionate about special educational needs to work alongside one of our SEND pupils in a mainstream school based in Sutton Coldfield.
The successful candidate will work predominantly alongside one of our pupils with ASD in KS1. You will be to supporting the student through all aspects of the full school day. This is a full time and long-term role, so commitment is key!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working 1-1 with SEN students within a mainstream or SEND school environment
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all pupils
- Has a desire to enable every child to succeed regardless of the needs or abilities
- Be able to commit to a full school day Monday to Friday
- Be flexible, proactive, and patient
- Be Trained or have experience working with ASD is preferred, but a willingness to learn is essential.
Why choose this role?
- Temp to Perm contract
- Ongoing support from a personal educational consultant to support you throughout your role
- Training and ongoing CPD will be provided, you will be given the opportunity to upskill your qualifications. (E.G gain a HLTA)
please apply ASAP if you believe this role is suitable for yourself. If you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch on 0121 456 4040 or send your CV to Hardeep.firstname.lastname@example.org