Connex - Birmingham
Connex Education are currently recruiting experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to work at a Secondary School in Birmingham.
We are looking for passionate, caring Teaching Assistants who can offer a nurturing approach to supporting children with learning disabilities and behaviour management strategies.
- Location: Birmingham
- Position: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract type: Temporary/Permanent
- Full time and part time available
The successful applicant will:
- Be Level 2 or 3 qualified in Supporting Teaching and Learning or possess relevant experience working in an SEN school
- Have recent experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs in a SEN or mainstream setting
- Be confident supporting children with a broad spectrum of Special Educational Needs
- Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
- Have a willingness to learn
Connex Education will offer you:
- A dedicated, personal consultant
- Support with your CV and interview advice
- An excellent ‘refer a friend scheme’
- Multiple CPD opportunities and support with career progression
Ready to start your teaching career?
For those looking to start their teaching career, ask about the Teacher Training Partnership.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV to Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com or call the Birmingham Office on 0121 456 4040.
I look forward to hearing from you!