Connex - Sheffield
Are you looking to work with children but not sure of what path to take?
Connex Education are recruiting for care workers to work with us as Unqualified Teaching Assistants, within both mainstream and SEND schools across Sheffield.
Applications are open to everyone, but especially those with experience as a Support Worker or Residential Childcare Worker.
Working with Connex Education means you will get real life experience working within a classroom and develop essential skills to add to your CV.
Your duties as a Teaching Assistant will include:
- Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account every Friday
- Exclusive access to over 80 training courses through the Connex Academy
- Experienced, personal education consultant who will be available to you 24/7.
- Ongoing assignments.
Connex Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
If you are interested in the role of Teaching Assistant or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0114 533 1980 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.