Connex - Stevenage
HI! Stop scrolling, you’ve found the right one!
I’m looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant in WATFORD and I’m inviting you to apply!
This role requires working with children and young adults aged 2-19 years with various educational and emotional needs. This role is a temporary position in an SEN school based in the Watford area.
The Bonus: What I will get out of this…
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities.
- SEN strategies and techniques to enhance my skills
- A supportive team
- The chance to positively impact children’s lives.
The Role: What I will do…
- Provide 1:1 or small group support to students.
- Work with teachers to develop lesson plans/activities that foster inclusiveness within classroom settings.
- Track students’ academic progress and provide support with their Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Provide emotional support and facilitate the development of life skills.
- Appropriately handle all situations while ensuring the students’ safety and well-being.
- Become a valuable part of the team.
Requirements: What I will need…
- A willingness to provide personal care when necessary.
- Prior experience working with SEN (desirable but not essential).
- Current Enhanced DBS clearance (or willingness to acquire one).
- Patience and a strong sense of empathy.
If you believe that this role sounds like something you could excel in, or you would like to discuss the role further, please apply and if you are shortlisted, I will be in touch with you to start the process!!
I look forward to hearing from you 🙂