Connex - North East
Role – SEN Tutor
Location – Middlesbrough
Salary – £600 – £650 per week
Full time available
Start Date/Duration – May 2023 – long term.
Are you a Health and Social Care professional?
Do you have a passion and flare for providing specialist support and feel confident working with children who have specialist education and social and emotional support needs.
Connex Education are working with a school in Middlesbrough, who are looking for long-term SEN Tutors, ideally with experience.
The role involves building a rapport with students who may be used to different educational dynamics and is an important part of being a SEN Tutor. You must be creative and enjoy working with children of all ages.
The school are looking for someone available Full time, who is flexible and reliable with their approach but can also be adaptable to different teaching requirement.
As a successful Teaching Assistant/Support worker, you will:
- Provide support and Tuition to students with special education needs/learning difficulties and disabilities within the classroom.
- Encourage learners to excel and reach their full academic potential.
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Support learners with their literacy and numeracy development
- Dedication to become part of the school team community.
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in SEN, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day.
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support.
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events.
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract.
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact Michelle on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org