Connex - Central
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) – Nottingham
Are you a dedicated and experienced Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) looking for your next exciting opportunity? Connex Education is thrilled to be recruiting on behalf of The Flying High Multi Academy Trust. One of their Primary schools are looking for an experienced SENCO to cover from January 2024. The school is friendly and supportive, has a positive learning environment and Ofsted rated GOOD in all areas.
- Position: SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
- Start Date: January 2024
- Contract: Initial 1-term contract with the possibility of a permanent opportunity
- Location: Nottingham
- Work Schedule: Ideally full-time, but may consider part-time for the right candidate
- Salary: Paid to scale from day one!
What You’ll Bring:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Relevant training and experience as a SENCO
- A passion for making a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A commitment to inclusive education
- The ability to lead and support colleagues in the development of effective strategies for students with special educational needs
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be part of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Opportunity to join a well-respected educational staffing agency who offer free CPD to upskill and progress your career
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.