Connex - Derby
Connex Education are looking for PMLD/SEND Teaching Assistant to join an amazing school based in Sheffield
We do provide training for those who are looking to complete their Level 3 in Teaching Assistant qualification.
Our client has an Outstanding Ofsted report, and the school provide learning in a holistic and adaptable approach to pupils through KS1-KS4 who may have Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) or a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), depending on their Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP).
To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working as a PMLD/SEND Teaching Assistant or social care
• Hold a valid and relevant enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service
• Right To Work in the UK
• Be able to create a calm and positive learning environment
Why choose to work with Connex?
• Guaranteed work scheme
• Competitive pay
• Private educational consultant to support career goals
• Flexible working hours
• £200 refer a friend bonus scheme
If you are interested in this position and you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, 0114 553 1980.
I look forward to hearing from you