Connex - Derby
Are you looking for a new and rewarding challenge?
Do you long to make a positive difference to the lives of young people with SEND?
At Connex Education Partnership, we are seeking Teaching Assistants to work in small groups and 1:1 with SEND students, within mainstream primary schools across Burton-upon-Trent and Swadlincote. The role is very flexible, depending on your circumstances and requirements. You can choose to work part-time or full time, in different schools when required to cover absence, or in longer-term positions in a particular school if this is your preference.
The ideal candidate for this role is somebody who is dedicated, dynamic and passionate. As part of the position, you will be expected to provide general classroom support, as well as delivering individualised support with a child or small group of children with additional needs, in order to help raise social, emotional and educational attainment levels.
As a successful Teaching Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within a primary school environment
- A calm, resilient manner and the ability to communicate well with young people
- Confidence in your behaviour management skills
- A current DBS subscribed to the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one.
- 2 professional references
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full, FREE access to our training suite of over 50 CPD courses and fully funded qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments in single or multiple local schools
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply directly below or send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will be in touch shortly to discuss the role further. If you have any questions about the position, please contact the Derby office on 01332 913 151.