Connex - Derby
Due to an increase in positions, I am seeking a committed and passionate Teaching Assistant to work directly with SEND children in mainstream schools across Derby city and the surrounding area, on behalf of Connex Education Partnership. The role will be varied, with some 1:1 work as well as intervention support with small groups.
The role is flexible, depending on your circumstances and requirements. You can choose to work part-time or full time, in different schools when required to cover absence, or in longer-term positions in a particular school, if this is your preference.
The ability to build positive relationships with children is a requirement of this role, and you should be adaptable and versatile to the needs of the students in order to best support them in their educational journey.
As a successful Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Experience working with in a primary school environment.
- Good time management
- Calm, resilient and able to communicate well with young people
- Confident in your behaviour management skills
- You must have a current DBS subscribed to the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full, FREE access to our training suite of over 50 CPD courses and fully funded qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments in single or multiple local schools
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply directly below, or send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch with you to discuss the role further. If you have any questions about this position or any of our other available roles, please contact the Derby office on 01332 913 151.