Connex - Birmingham
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring, and ambitious SENDCo with the drive and commitment to raise achievement?
Are you passionate about providing the best opportunities and outcomes for young people who have SEN and disabilities?
Then join our inspirational team and make a difference to the lives of our students every day.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Fixed Term
Position: SENDCo Teacher
Our client school has a vision of one community, striving for personal excellence, based on key values of respect, kindness, and integrity to ensure everyone feels safe and secure to fulfil their potential.
The school prides itself on being able to offer a wealth of developmental and leadership opportunities for staff. If you have a passion for excellence and share their vision, we can offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful school, which is committed to ensuring learning is at the heart of all they do.
This role requires a strong middle leader to collaborate with specialists and coordinate the day-to-day running of the SEND department whilst effectively communicating with staff, parents, stakeholders, and the wider community.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive SEND experience, ideally in a secondary school.
- Experience of working with external providers to enhance curriculum delivery and pastoral care for students.
- Be able to lead a team of inclusion support assistants.
- Be able to meet the needs of a diverse range of students through appropriate curriculum and interventions.
What Connex will offer you:
- Access to our fully accredited CPD platform on Thirsty Scholars
- A passionate consultant on hand to provide support and offer advise if needed
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If the role of a SENDCo Teacher is of interest to you, then please get in touch today!
Email your CV to Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com or alternatively, call the Birmingham Team on 0121 456 4040 and ask for Tisha!
I look forward to hearing from you!