Connex - North East
Senior Primary Teacher
£140-£165 per Day
1st of September predicted start.
I am recruiting an experienced and knowledgeable Primary school teacher for a position for a role in a County Durham School due to start in September.
As a senior teacher, you will be responsible for carrying out engaging lessons as well as contributing to the leadership of the school while at the same time exemplifying the school values for students, teacher, and the wider community.
The role offers a successful candidate the opportunity to
- Support fellow staff as well as pupils
- Provide support to both students and parents.
- Get involved in school activities both curricular and extra-curricular.
- Contribute hugely to the day to day running of the school.
To be considered for the role you must
- Hold QTS Status or equivalent qualification.
- Have a good amount of experience in a primary school as a teacher.
- Exceptional classroom management and very high standards of performance
- Possess outstanding teamwork and leadership skills.
- Show great initiative and be able to display your problem-solving abilities.
- Have excellent time keeping and a strong work ethic.
- Experience of dealing with challenging behaviour and students with SEND
Here at Connex Education we put candidates front and centre of our business and give as much as we can to encourage progression. To reflect this, we offer the right applicant.
- Weekly pay via PAYE to get you earning with us quicker.
- Free Access to a unique virtual hub that will allow you to up-skill and further your career.
- Chance to work with experienced local consultants who offer 1:2:1 support.
- Access to a growing number of schools and placements across the country
- Opportunity to secure a permanent placement.
If you are interested, please apply, and feel free to follow up with Matty on 01642 573553 Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
If you’re a teacher and this isn’t for you call Connex to see what other amazing short/long term vacancies, we have.