Experienced Recruitment Consultant Role – Northampton
Are you an experienced recruiter who wants to take that next step in their career and work with one of the best Education agencies?
I have a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and grow your business from a warm desk covering Northamptonshire. We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic and can manage workloads and targets autonomously. There is the opportunity to work from home but you must be willing to travel to Nottingham once a week to engage with the team.
Going above and beyond for your schools and candidates is key to your success, so we are looking for someone who really cares about the service they provide.
- Business Development to new and existing schools including telephone calls and face to face meetings (must have a drivers licence and regular access to a car)
- Recruiting and promoting candidates to schools for supply and Long-Term bookings
- Creating and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Chasing compliance and getting candidates cleared
- Visit to Northampton Office once a week
The rewards at Connex reflect effort, and we offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
As part of Connex Education you will be provided with and ongoing in-house training programme, a development mentor, and the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus excellent commission structure
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Work from home option for the right candidate
- Company incentives and holidays
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working in Recruitment, ideally Education
- Proven results around margin management and desk growth
- Good time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 471217