Connex Education Partnership are proud to be looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Resourcer for our thriving, top billing Birmingham Office.
Connex are a large established Education Recruitment Company providing teachers, tutors, teaching assistants, HLTAs and support staff into schools throughout UK and around the world.
Our Birmingham office is based in the City Centre and has been operating for nearly 20 years. We are an established agency in the area and enjoy a solid working relationship with many schools and candidates.
You will need an eye for detail, strong organisational skills, great customer service skills, a good telephone manner, have good Ms Office knowledge and be keen to go the extra mile to support your colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing suitable teaching candidates from job boards.
- Registering candidates
- Sending application forms to candidates and chasing relevant documents
- Processing DBS applications
- Keeping track of all pending candidates and what is needed to clear them
- Ensuring candidates have access to relevant training and courses have been completed
- Writing CVs
- Placing job adverts
- Answer queries from candidates about their application
If you wish to advance your career in recruitment, and you make this role a success, there is the possibility of you becoming a recruitment consultant and being able to make your mark in a sales role.
You will also benefit from our resourcer bonus scheme to maximise earnings, 30 days holiday + BH, smart casual dress and the flexibility to work from home. Hours are 8.30-5 but we do offer some flexibility.
We are a good team who get on well together and create a fun but hardworking environment and we welcome applications from candidates who are hardworking but who also want to make a difference to schools and most importantly the pupils.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment onto the Connex Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Reduced hours during school holidays
What we need from you:
- Experience working and thriving in a target driven environment
- Experience within recruitment, business development or business to business sales
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can rise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to email@example.com or call Fay direct on 07766 47121