Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are working with a SEN High School in Liverpool who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work full- time from January.
The school itself is located in North Liverpool and cater for pupils with a range of needs including ASC and SLD. This will be to support in a range of classes. The school caters for children aged between 11 and 19 years and has fantastic facilities. They are looking for TA who is hard working, resilient and who wants to make a difference to pupils education by supporting them.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE
- Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD training platform The Connex Academy
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
This role is for the spring and summer term with an opportunity for a direct contract.
To apply for the role you must:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with Special Needs either in a School or a similar setting
- Be willing to provide personal care
- Be confident in working with challenging behaviour
- Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to provide a new one
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.