Connex - Manchester
Connex Education is looking to recruit general primary supply teachers in the Manchester and surrounding areas
- Primary supply teachers required
- Immediate start
- Manchester and surrounding areas
- Choose your availability
We are looking for Teachers who are:
– Available immediately
– Adaptable and flexible in approach
– Committed to ensuring the very best learning outcomes for primary aged children
– Capable of teaching ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ lessons
We have been working with Manchester schools for many years and helped secure teachers short term, long term and permanent roles.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
To find out more about this role please call 0161 518 9000
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business