Connex - Manchester
Supply Teacher – Secondary Schools (KS3/KS4) Any Specialist Subject Welcome
Supporting Schools across the Oldham area
Pay is £100 – £140 per day PAYE (Daily Cover Rate)
Start dates and days per week you work can vary and be flexible to you!
Connex Education are a well established recruitment organisation who have been supporting schools across the Greater Manchester region for more that 6 years in their search for committed and outstanding employees.
We’re working with multiple schools in the Oldham area who are in need of confident and outgoing Supply Teachers who can cover whole classes in the absence of a teacher, whether that be daily assignments or longer term, subject specialist work which will include further responsibility and higher pay points.
Skills required to be a Supply Teacher in Oldham;
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status
- Good ability to effectively manage large groups of children
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures (CPD will be provided)
- Be an engaging and confident individual
- Good communication skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Be adaptable and able to cope well with a hectic day!
- Be available 8.30am – 3.30pm Monday through Friday for 2 or more days a week (term time only)
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education at the cost of £44.
If you’re able to support schools in the Oldham area as a Supply Teacher this academic year, please apply or get in touch with our team to discuss this role more.