Connex - Birmingham
Do you want to work with an agency who truly value and appreciate the contribution to the educational journey of children made by support staff?
Connex Education are currently seeking qualified Supply Teachers across the Sandwell and Dudley area.
The placements can range from day to day, short term, and long-term giving you the opportunity to create great bonds with local schools and build upon your experience, or simply keep a hand in the profession without the commitment of a permanent position
Why supply work?
- If you a looking to semi-retire and keep your toes in Education it is a great option!
- Flexibility to work around your day to day life.
- Great way to build your confidence in the classroom.
- Opportunities for you to find a school that is the right fit for you.
In return, Connex Education can provide you with:
- Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE, no umbrella companies
- Accredited CPD Training via our very own training provider
- Opportunities to secure Long term/Full time roles
The ideal candidate:
- QTS/QTLS/PGCE’s or UK equivalent qualifications
- Previous experience in a school or childcare setting
- A great passion for children and education
- Flexibility for day to day work
- An understanding of child protections and safeguarding guidelines
- An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call Marc on 0121-456-4040 for more information.