Connex - Derby
Are you a passionate educator looking for a dynamic role that fits your schedule?
Connex Education are seeking passionate and dedicated Primary Supply Teachers to join our team of excellent educators.
As a primary supply teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools around the Derby City and surrounding Derbyshire areas, enriching young minds and shaping the future for students.
With Connex Education, you choose when and where you want to work. Whether you’re seeking day-to-day supply work or a longer-term placement, we’ve got the perfect opportunities to suit your lifestyle and preferences.
Bookings available to you:
– Day-to-day supply bookings
– Part-time work for teachers who only want to work a limited number of days.
– Short-term and long-term PPA cover.
– Weekly bookings to cover sickness and release of subject lead teachers.
– Half-day bookings to cover PPA and release of staff.
– Potential long-term maternity cover for candidates.
– Deliver engaging and effective lessons to primary school students.
– Provide feedback after marking and assessing completed work.
– Collaborate with school staff regarding progress and learning.
– Maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment.
– Have good classroom management skills and adapt quickly to different school environments.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive daily rate salary
- Weekly pay, through PAYE plus holiday pay.
- £200 referral scheme.
- Varied and diverse teaching opportunities.
- Free CPD Courses (fully accredited) through Connex Education Academy.
- Dedicated support from your assigned Recruitment Consultant.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply through us.
- Ability to provide 2 references.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please apply here.