Connex - Liverpool
Are you a Primary Teacher based in Kirkby or surrounding areas?
Are you looking for a new opportunity/challenge? Are you seeking more flexibility?
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of roles throughout the area. We have a range of bookings available with immediate starts after the half-term break.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive weekly salary between £450-650
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
We have a range of teaching opportunities (both temporary and long-term) for PPA cover, sickness cover, booster/intervention sessions, course cover, and also tutoring sessions via the National Tutoring Programme. Bookings can be completely flexible to you and can suit all availabilities – you can work anywhere between 1 and 5 days per week! We are seeking teachers who have experience within all curriculums, including EYFS, KS1 and also KS2.
- You must have QTS (or about to receive your certificate this year)
- You must have primary age experience
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex
If you would like to discuss the opportunities we can provide in more detail, please apply now.