Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of roles throughout the general Liverpool/Merseyside area. We have a range of bookings available for primary teachers who are looking some flexible work in local schools. These positions are also ideal for recent ECTs who are looking to build on their experience.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive daily salary between £90-130
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
We have a range of teaching opportunities (both temporary and long-term) for PPA cover, sickness cover, booster/intervention sessions, course cover, and also tutoring sessions via the National Tutoring Programme. Bookings can be completely flexible to you and can suit all availabilities – you can work anywhere between 1 and 5 days per week! We are seeking teachers who have experience within all curriculums, including EYFS, KS1 and also KS2.
- You must have QTS (or about to receive your certificate this year)
- You must have primary age experience
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex
If you would like to discuss the opportunities we can provide in more detail, please apply now.