Connex - Nottingham
Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding role starting in September? Have you come to the end of your contract and seeking a new exciting opportunity starting in September?
If this sounds like you, look no further! Connex Education are offering the opportunity to work alongside an inclusive school in Cotgrave that focuses on supporting children in a creative and joyous learning atmosphere. At this lovely school children are able to experience enjoyment of learning and celebrate the attainment of their full and highest capability as an ethos and aim. With a key goal to develop a child as a whole as part of the community.
I am currently seekingTeaching Assistants that can work on a supply basis within Cotgrave and other schools surrounding Nottingham.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools not just in Cotgrave but the majority of the schools within the Nottingham city and Nottinghamshire area and have built a fantastic reputation.
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- Recent experience supporting learning with children
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 824 3001