Connex - Sheffield
Are you a dedicated and compassionate support worker looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you have a passion for working with children and young people with special educational needs?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking support workers who are interested in becoming SEN teaching assistants to join our team in Sheffield. As an SEN teaching assistant, you will work closely with teachers and other professionals to support students with a range of needs, including autism, ADHD, and learning difficulties.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with children or young people with special educational needs
- A positive and patient attitude towards supporting students with diverse needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
What we offer:
- A comprehensive training program to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to support students effectively
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people with special educational needs
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and make a real difference in the lives of young people with special educational needs, we want to hear from you. Please apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org