Connex - Birmingham
Connex education is recruiting for a flexible role teaching students who are not attending school. This role will be working with students who have an educational health care plan (EHCP) to create bespoke lessons for individual needs. You can work on a part time or full-time basis as you have the option to manage your own diary.
The ideal candidate will be experienced working with students with special educational needs.
As a Home Tutor, it is essential that you have a dynamic teaching style and can identify areas of improvement required when working on a 1:1 basis.
Location: Across Birmingham
Placement Type: Long term / Permanent
Working hours: Minimum two hours per day (full time options available)
Start date: ASAP.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 months experience within a special school setting.
- Driving license (Preferred).
- Ability to plan engaging lesson plans and have high expectations for students learning.
- Restraint training (Preferred).
- Valid DBS which is ideally on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one.
- Qualified teaching status (QTS/ QTLS)
- Driving license (Preferred)
- Experience working within a special needs school (3 months minimum)
- Valid DBS which is ideally on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one
I have been with Connex for almost two academic years now, doing home tuition. From the very start, I have been impressed with Connex in all aspects, from the availability of work, to communication, to the efficiency of their payroll et al. I cannot see myself using any other agency any time soon! Thoroughly recommend! – Keith H – SEND Home Tutor, Connex Education.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please do apply today and our team will be in touch! Alternatively call Georgia for a chat on 0121 456 4040.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.