Connex - North East
We are seeking a talented and passionate Business Studies specialist with QTS or PGCE qualifications to join a dedicated team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging Business Studies lessons across Key Stage 4 & 5 with 1 hour a week teaching Year 7 Computer Science
- Planning and teaching lessons to mainly KS4 & 5 classes that inspire and challenge students
- Assessing student progress and providing feedback
- Implementing effective behaviour management strategies to ensure a productive learning environment
- Collaborating with other teachers to share best practices and contribute to the department’s continued success
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience teaching GCSE, BTEC & Sixth Form , with demonstrable impact on pupil progress
- Hold QTS
- Have excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Promote Business Studies in a positive way to engage and motivate students
- Hold a Cambridge National Enterprise & Marketing Qualification
In return, we offer a welcoming environment with great professional development opportunities and a competitive salary.
If you are ready to make a difference to young lives through your passion for Business Studies, we want to hear from you! Please submit a CV to email@example.com