Connex - Central
Connex Education is working alongside St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust and are looking for a teacher of Computing for one of their schools in Derbyshire, The trusts aim is to provide the highest quality of education for every child and young person in their care, working with an inspiring team of staff who encourage a culture of lifelong learning.
The role starts as soon as possible until Easter 2024 currently and is a full time role, teaching Computing KS3 & KS4.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK school setting as a Teacher of Computing.
– Two year’s worth of suitable references and have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work in multiple schools within the Trust
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your availability
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.