Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education Partnership is working closely with a Secondary school in Huddersfield, who are looking for a teacher of English to start as soon as possible. The school is Ofsted GOOD, on a good bus route and has plenty of parking for drivers.
The role is to teach KS3 -KS4 English. It is a full time role, potentially long term for the right candidate.
Role: English Teacher
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
We welcome applications from all Secondary teachers who hold QTS or QTLS.
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01274 085410 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.