Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for an English Teacher to work in a secondary school bsaed in Tuxford. This role is for an immediate or Easter start and will be for a full term, as a minimum, however there will be scope for this to extend.
The school itself have a great reputation in the area and students are regularly complimented on their commitment to school life and good behaviour. The school offer a warm, welcoming envrionment with a culture of support and dedication to every individuals development – staff and student alike!
The school are looking for someone who holds a UK recognised teaching qualification and are open to applications from teachers in all stages of their career.
As the successful teacher you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to, KS4 to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to plan, mark and deliver lessons – with relevant PPA time given
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Have a DBS on the update service, or willing to get one
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org