Connex - Leeds
English Teacher (KS3 and KS4) ASAP – July 2023 – Temporary Contract
Bradford based Secondary School
Pay is £144 – £224 per day PAYE (Experience dependent)
An excellent opportunity for a qualified teacher of English to work at a very good Bradford school teaching English at KS3 and KS4 until the summer break.
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status specialising ideally in English
- A passion for teaching your specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Have Excellent IT and organisational skills.
Connex Education Partnership Offers:
Market leading rates of pay
Dedicated, experienced local consultants
Continued Professional Development
Refer a friend bonus scheme
Please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to Leeds@connex-education.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.