Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Maths Teacher to work in a secondary school bsaed in Mansfield; this role is starting after the Easter break and will be for the rest of the academic year, potentially permanent if desired.
The school itself are a part of a well known and well established trust with schools across Nottinghamshire which hold a fantastic reputation. Being a part of this team will allow you to develop your teaching skills and have access to trust exclusive benefits and opportunities. The role is full time, with full teaching responsibility however the department will support with any marking/planning wherever needed.
The school are looking for someone who holds a UK recognised teaching qualification and are open to applications from teachers in all stages of their career.
As the successful teacher you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching both KS3 and KS4 – you will have exam groups to work with
- Able to plan, mark and deliver lessons – with relevant PPA time given
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Have a DBS on the update service, or willing to get one
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to email@example.com