Connex - ECT
Teacher of Religious Studies
Suitable for ECTs
Salary: MPS/UPS – £28,000 to £43,685
Closing Date: 11/05/2023
Contract Type: Teacher
Contract Term: Fixed Term
Phase/Establishment Type: Secondary
Hours Per Week: 32.5 hours per week
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Connex Education are working alongside a secondary school who are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher with a proven track record of success and raising pupil outcomes. When joining this academy, you will have the opportunity to join a school which is part of one of the UKs leading education providers of primary and secondary schools across the country
- The successful candidate will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, as well as being passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people.
- As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE Standard.
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement.
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
- Must be resident in the UK with the right to live and work
To find out more about this role, please apply and a consultant will get back to you soonest.
We look forward to hearing from you