Connex - North East
Teacher of Science
Full time or part time
ASAP start until July 2023
Connex Education are working with a school based in Middlesbrough who are seeking a Teacher of Science to support students with tuition in 1-1 and 1-6 sessions.
The work is vital to ensuring stuents bridge gaps in learning for the best outcomes in GCSE results . It is essential you hold QTS/QTLS and have U.K based classroom experience.
Our client school’s values are based on the highest aspirations and expectations, characterised by evidence-based teaching, and learning leading to the best outcomes for all pupils both academically and socially. At the heart of the school is a curriculum that develops resilient and confident pupils with high self esteem and a thirst for learning that extends beyond the classroom.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status or QTLS
- A positive (like a proton) attitude
- The ability to inspire and motivate students
- High expectations for the development and learning of students
What Connex Education will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions (subject to minimum requirements)
- Access to our fully accredited CPD platform – Thirsty Scholars
- A passionate consultant on hand to provide support
For more information on roles within our secondary schools please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 573 553