Connex - London
Secondary Teaching Assistant – Hounslow Borough
£500 Weekly Salary
We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded GOOD secondary school in the London Borough of Hounslow. This is a secondary academy school with a rich history and a tradition of success. They place a high emphasis on extra-curricular activity. School hours are 8.30-3.30 and you will get 40 minutes for lunch.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a similar environment. We will also consider applications from candidates who have transferrable skills from other careers. The core component in this role is that you are confident in dealing with students who may be displaying emotional or academic difficulties in accessing school life.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
As a Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Teaching experience preferably in a secondary school or similar environment with young people
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact our team on 02078462762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org